Metaverse Champions Event Missions Week 1
Here are all of the missions for Week 1 of the Metaverse Champions Event!April 15th, 2021
On this page you will find descriptions on how to complete all of the Metaverse Champions Event missions for Week 1, which runs April 15th through April 22nd.
Wrong week? Here are the others:
For other information on the event, check out our Metaverse Champions Event page!
For info specifically on free items, check out our Metaverse Champions Event Items page!
AJ Striker Missions
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Cube Defense
Objective: Head to the Metaverse labeled tunnel to start the event.
You must place the towers given to you and defeat all of the cubbes to win the prize.
- Join a match specifically for the Metaverse Champions Event by following the yellow arrows.
- Start by purchasing the cheaper weapons and putting them toward the front of the line.
- As you progress, be strategic with your weapons placement--Stronger weapons should be in places that maximize their range.
- The Meta Knight Boss will appear in Wave 30. Once you kill him, you can collect the crate. (Be sure to actually collect the crate before exiting the game!)
- Delete weapons that no longer reach the Meta Knight to get cash for new weapons you can place farther down the path.
- Upgrade good weapons and make sure they’re placed in strategic places such as inside corners.
- Work together with your teammates. You may want to try to play this with friends for the best chance to win.
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Elimination Tower
Objective: Avoid being eliminated long enough to reach the Rabbit Hole challenge. You have to WIN this challenge to unlock the badge and AJ's Mystery Box.
- Play the game without being eliminated until the Rabbit Hole minigame shows up (this is random, just keep playing until you get lucky).
- In the Rabbit Hole mini game, explore the maze to find the key.
- Explore more until you find Mary Christmas' cage and unlock it with the key.
- Make sure you actually get the crate when it appears! (You'll see a notification on the bottom right.)
- Be kind. You will be less likely to be eliminated before getting to the Rabbit Hole mini game if you don't upset anyone.
- The key in the Rabbit Hole mini game is usually somewhere in the center of the maze.
- Mary Christmas' cage in the Rabbit Hole mini game is usually in one of the corners of the maze.
- You will save time by spending most of your time searching down long hallways, looking side to side at the short hallways as you pass them.
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Mafia Tycoon
Objective: Harold the Hobo is going through some hard times... a good deed could help him out!
Earn the badge for AJ Striker by buying Harold a new set of clothes!
- Find an unclaimed, empty building. Once you go inside, you will automatically claim it. Then step on the glowing button to turn on the electricity.
- Create a money printer and begin printing cash. You will need to make $7,777 to buy Harold the Hobo a new outfit.
- Once you have enough money, find Harold the Hobo at the bottom of a stairway and donate it to him. The crate and badge will automatically show up in your avatar inventory.
- To speed up the process, purchase a second printer and the printer extensions.
- Don't buy any associates. They don't seem to help much.
- Standing on the green square will make you auto-collect the cash so you have the option to set it and forget it.
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Manhunt
Objective: Survive any round and win AJ Striker's Mystery Box!
- Start a round of the game.
- Find a good hiding place.
- Wait four minutes until the round is over. The badge and Mystery Box will automatically be added to your avatar inventory.
- Make your character harder to see by making them smaller and dressing in dark clothing.
- Hide in high places in the map where the hunter is unlikely to go.
- Try jumping behind items you might normally not expect to get behind.
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Pinewood Computer Core
Objective: Overheat the reactor core and cause a huge meltdown!
Difficulty: Easy (but time-consuming)
- Go to the Main Lobby and talk to AJ Striker.
- Go through the door behind AJ, up the stairs, and down the elevator.
- Follow the Yellow Line to get to the Fan Control Room and turn off the fans by pressing the buttons on the control panel. (Note, the fans may already be off so if they're not spinning just move on to the next step.)
- Find the Coolant Pipeline and Sabotage it (break it).
- Go to the Reactor Core room and put on the protective suit.
- Once wearing the suit, jump down to the core room and enter through the access hatches.
- Press all the buttons in the room until they are green to turn on the lasers.
- Jump down to the Reactor Core below and follow the red hallway.
- Find the Reactor Power control panel and change the default to four.
- Return to the room with the colored lines and follow the teal line to the coolant room.
- Press the button until it's red to deactivate the coolant tanks.
- Return again to the room with the colored lines and follow the Yellow one to the Control Room to make sure everything looks right.
- If you did the above steps, it should show that the Coolant and all the fans are inactive, the Reactor Boost Lasers are engaged, and the Reactor Power is Unstable.
- Wait until the facility melts down (this could take 45 minutes to an hour) and you will receive the badge and the Crate Drop.
- You may be able to succeed in this mission without even participating because other players will do all the work. To do this simply join the game and wait in the lobby.
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Polybattle
Objective: Capture two flags.
- Find a flag that is not controlled by your team.
- If you're the first person to reach it, the flag will begin rising.
- Avoid being killed until the flag reaches the top. This counts as one flag.
- Capture two flags and the badge and Crate will appear in your avatar inventory.
- Flags are easiest to catch at the beginning of the game so try finding a small vehicle and racing to one of the neutral flags to capture as soon as possible.
- Cooperating with friends could help speed up this mission.
AJ Striker's Crate Drop in Tank Warfare
Objective: Destroy a meteor and collect the crate inside.
- Find a meteor. There are many!
- Shoot the meteor until it explodes.
- Collect the crate from the rubble of the blown-up meteor.
- When meteors land they throw a bunch of rocks so watch for those.
- Also watch for smoke from the landing site of the meteor.
- Be quick as there may be other players trying to get the same meteor!
Fey Yoshida Missions
Fey Yoshida's Terror Case in God Tycoon
Objective: Defeat all the monsters before they spread the corruption.
- Find Fey Yoshida standing in front of a big, black and purple rock labeled "EVENT". Talk to her.
- Click accept and you'll be teleported inside of the event cave.
- Kill 10 monsters in the cave using either the Sword or the Fireball.
- When you've killed 10 monsters a notification will pop up to let you know you completed the mission and the badge and Terror Case will appear in your avatar inbentory.
- Always move around to avoid getting hit.
- The fireball, as a range weapon, may be easier to use as you will not have to get close to the enemies.
- Playing with friends may help you finish this mission more quickly.
Fey Yoshida's Terror Case in Melee Simulator
Objective: Complete the 4 Quests given to you by Fey.
- Find Fey Yoshida standing in the entrance of the game. Talk to her.
- Fey will give you your first quest, which is to defeat 5 Noobs. Noobs can be found around the main area of the game.
- Once you've completed the first quest, talk to Fey again for the second quest.
- The second quest is to Unlock the Desert World. The door to the Desert World is straight back from the entrance, but you'll need to have $200 in-game currency to open it.
- Talk to Fey again for the next quest, which is to defeat 10 bunnies. The bunnies are found in the Easter World, which can be found through a pink teleporter near the game entrance.
- Once you kill 10 bunnies, the next quest will appear automatically, which is to kill Evil Fey Yoshida.
- Once you defeat Evil Fey Yoshida, you'll get the badge and a cage in the room will open up, in which you can find the Terror Case. (Make sure you actually go get the Terror Case before leaving the game!)
- This will be very difficult if you don't have a good weapon. You'll need to either grind the game, pay Robux, or use game codes to get cash for a decent weapon.
- Your health heals over time. If it gets low, run away from the enemy to recover.
Fey Yoshida's Terror Case in Pet Ranch Simulator 2
Objectives: 1. Open 50 Eggs. 2. Get a score of 30 or higher on Flying Pet Minigame. 3. Get a score of 100 or higher on Meteor Dash Minigame.
Instructions to Obejective 1:
- Head to the egg collection area toward the middle of the map.
- Find the cheapest egg which is 500 coins.
- You can set it to auto open and leave it until it opens 50 eggs.
Instructions to Obejective 2:
- Click the Menu button on the right side of the screen.
- Select Minigames, then select Flying Pet.
- Play Flying Pet until you collect 30 points.
Instructions to Obejective 3:
- Click the Menu button on the right side of the screen.
- Select Minigames, then select Meteor Dash.
- Last at least 100 seconds in a round of Meteor Dash.
Further Instructions: Once you've completed all 3 objectives, head to the event area at the entrance of the game at click Get Prize.
- Flying Pet is like Flappy Bird. It can help if you think in the context of jumping over the obstacles, rather than flying through them.
- In Meteor Dash, some find it easiest to fly along the bottom of the screen.
Fey Yoshida's Terror Case in Toy Defenders Tower Defense
Objective: Help Fey Yoshida defeat the Cyber Lord.
- Head into a box titled Metacity.
- Place your toys (towers), to fight off enemies as they head toward your base.
- Upgrade your toys as you can afford to do so.
- In Wave 20, the final Cyber Lord Boss will appear.
- When the Cyber Lord passes your toys, move them down the roadway so they can attack him again.
- At the end of the 20th wave Fey will let you know you've successfully completed the mission and give you your rewards.
- Cooperating with a team will make this a little easier.
- If you have trouble finding certain toys, hold down their image selector button at the bottom of the screen and drag them to the new location.
- You can still win this mission even if enemies reach your base; They just can't fully destroy your base.
Fey Yoshida's Terror Case in Waterpark Oceanic
Objective: Slide at least 10 different slide and then Fey's final slide.
- Find 10 different slides and slide down each of them.
- Find Fey's slide toward the back of the park.
- At the bottom of Fey's slide you'll find Fey and a Terror Chest. Make sure you claim the Terror Chest before exiting the game!
- Some slides will not work for this mission, such as slides in areas meant for small children. You must choose the long, big slides.
- There are 5 slides in the Western Themed area, so that's a good place to start.
- Have fun!
Wren Brightblade Missions
Wren Brightbow's Treasure Chest in Speed Race
Objective: Finish a race on The Emerald Isle.
- Vote for the Emerald Isle map until it's the one chosen. If Emerald Isle is not one of the options, close and relaunch until it is.
- Navigate the speed run without losing all 3 lives.
- Upon successful completion, the Treasure Chest and Badge will automatically be added to your Avatar inventory.
- Playing on a private server will make this easier (and it's free).
- You don't have to go at top speed, you only have to complete the run. If you're having trouble, take a deep breath and take your time.
Wren Brightbow's Treasure Chest in Werewolf Within
Objective: Collect special dragon drops in games that you win to unlock exclusive prizes.
Difficulty: Easy (but potentially time-consuming)
- Get onto a train to join a match. You may need to push your way on as these can be crowded.
- Once in a match, find a big, green, floating treasure chest somewhere on the map.
- Complete and win the match by completing your assigned tasks (following the green arrows).
- Do this 3 times to win all three prizes and the badge.
- If you're not the Werewolf, proceed carefully as you search for the chest!
- If you are the Werewolf, you can take your time to find the chest as you don't have to worry about anyone killing you.
- The game map will help you keep track of where you've already searched for the chest.
Sparks Kilowatt Missions
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Arctic Base
Objective: Find three components for Sparks Kilowatt.
Difficulty: Easy (but requires cooperation with another player)
- When you enter the game, choose Scientist as your role.
- Speak to Sparks Kilowatt near the entrance of the game.
- Behind Sparks you'll find a green button. Press it to open the door to the elevator.
- Wait on the elevator until it moves down to the underground base.
- Head down the long corridor and through the door at the other end.
- Keep to the left as it curves, then take the door on the right at the end of the curve.
- Go through the door across the room to the right.
- Go down one more corridor, entering the door on the other end, to find the Recombinator Room with a hologram of Sparks Kilwatt in it.
Instructions to find the Frame:
- From the Recombinator Room, head back down the corridor you came from and through the door.
- Take the door across the room to the right.
- Head straight through the next room and the next corridor.
- Turn left and find a dark colored door that you need to click on in order to open. This door will lead you into a blue cave area.
- Take a left at the fork.
- Head straight down the tunnel until you reach another dark-colored door. Click on it to open and you will enter Storage Area A.
- Find the Frame on a shelf in Storage Area A on a shelf. Take it.
Instructions to find the Bio-Sample:
- From Storage Area A, go through the Genetics and Mutations Room door.
- Hit the button to open the door.
- Head through the door across the room to the left to enter the Genetics and Mutations Room.
- Get a friend to head into the green testing area you can see through the window of the Genetics and Mutations Room control center.
- Once your friend is in the green testing area, pull down the lever directly to the right of the window, followed by the lever to the right of that. You'll know you did this right when your friend starts floating in the air.
- Turn right to find the green Infect button to the right of the small stairway and press it.
- Walk up the little stairway and press the red Extract button.
- The Bio-Sample will show up to the right of the Extract button. Take it.
Instructions to find the Computer Chip:
- From where you collected the Bio-Sample, head left and go through the door.
- Across the room to the left will be two doors in the corner. Go through the door on the right.
- Go straight down the corridor, then in the next room go through the door on the left.
- Go straight down the next corridor, then follow the hallway as it curves to the left.
- Halfway down that hallway, find a small grey door. This is the entrance to the Server Room.
- Go down the stairs and find some tables with computers on them. The Computer Chip will be there. If someone takes it before you do, don't worry--It will respawn.
- Once you've found all 3 components, head back to the Recombinator Room.
- In the center of the room are a bunch of platforms. Place each of the components on each of the smaller platforms.
- Once you've placed the 3 components, go into the center platform and you will receive the badge and the Secret Package.
- To find someone to be your test subject, consider making a trade--You'll be their test subject if you'll be theirs!
- The only challenging aspect of this mission, other than finding a test subject, is not getting lost. It's a large space with no map to check. Follow the instructions carefully so you can find your way.
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Club Roblox
Objective: Complete the six events.
- Upon entering the game, press Teleport to be teleported to the Metaverse Event portal.
- Enter the portal and speak to Sparks Kilowatt to begin the mission.
- Follow the arrows to make your way through each of the six events.
- In event one, use the floating logs to jump across the rivers.
- In event two, pull the lever farthest to the left once, the middle one twice, and the one on the right three times.
- In event three, find the three keys: The first key is located at the top of a stairway of tall, then rocks. The second key is across a lava pool, reached by jumping across rocks. The third key is to the left of the entrance, in a shallow cave.
- In event four, there are many ways to reach the end of the maze but one sure way is to stick to the right wall all the way to the ladder and exit.
- In event five, follow the obby, jumping across the platforms.
- In event six, follow another obby, jump across these platforms too.
- Once you've finished all six events, walk through the final door to find the Secret Package. Make sure you actually get the Secret Package before you exit the game!
- No tips, this is a very straight-forward mission!
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Creatures of Sonaria
Objective: Find the four artifacts.
- When you first enter the game, choose the green creature so you can fly around the map.
- Go up to touch each of the four artifacts when you find them.
- Find the first artifact in the forest area.
- Find the second artifact on top of a cilindrical plateau.
- Find the third artifact on top of a rock formation south of the desert area.
- Find the fourth artifact farther south in the snow area.
- As you fly around the map, watch for shining gold beacons. Those are the artifacts.
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Daycare Story 2
Objective: Find 5 different body parts in the daycare.
- Go through the introduction to the game.
- Once the introduction is complete, you'll have taken a bus to the daycare.
- Explore the daycare until you find all 5 body parts. They can spawn anywhere within the daycare house.
- The body parts are pink, floating objects, different from anything else you'll see in the daycare.
- Every few minutes you'll have to take part in an event. These are short so it's best to just go through them, then continue your search for the body parts afterwards.
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in God's Island
Objective: Collect the three orbs.
Difficulty: Easy but can be time-consuming.
- Upon entering the game, cross a bridge to a man under a huge exclamation point. He will begin the quest by asking you to collect the 3 orbs.
- In every round after the second disaster, an orb will randomly appear. Find the orb and get it before anyone else does.
- Do this three times, so play at least three rounds.
- Cooperating with other players will help in this game if you can get the other player to be God so you can ask them not to kill you. The other Survivors can also let you get the orbs.
- When the orb falls, text will appear across the screen that says "An Orb has fallen from the sky!"
- Zoom out to get a better view of where the orbs fall.
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Grandma's House Obby
Objective: Make it to the end of the obby.
There are 22 levels in the obby. Here's how to complete each one:
- Level 1 has needles you need to jump over.
- Level 2 has false teeth to jump over.
- Level 3 is a maze. If you follow the wall on your right you will eventually reach the end. Then, press the green button hidden behind the boxes and jump over the green thread in the next room.
- Level 4 has yarn to jump over.
- Level 5 has blades and chainsaws to avoid.
- Level 6 has objects to jump on over lava.
- Level 7 has canned cat food to jump on and cats to dodge.
- Level 8 has food jump on and a pan and stove to avoid.
- Level 9 has board to dash through as soon as grandma pulls the rolling pin back.
- Level 10 has dishes and duckies to jump on over water.
- Level 11 has floating cookies to jump on before they flip over.
- Level 12 has cookie splatter to jump on and a knife to walk up into the doorway.
- Level 13 has colored blocks to jump over.
- Level 14 is a maze. Take the middle path, then the right, then the left to reach the end.
- Level 15 has dripped paint to jump over.
- Level 16 has balls of yarn to jump across.
- Level 17 has a thread to balance on while jumping over needles. Then, jump across the heads of the needles and climb up the needle ladder. Then jump across the cookies and enter grandma's mouth.
- Level 18 has food to jump across and water to avoid.
- Level 19 has orange goop to jump over.
- Level 20 is a riddle. Answer in this order: Packstabber, Red, Black, 2017.
- Level 21 has obstacles that you need to avoid. Keep jumping to slow yourself down so you have time to dodge them.
- Level 22 has water, mud, and cars to dodge while running through town.
- Once you've finished the obby, you'll receive the Secret Package reward.
- Tips all found in the instructions!
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Seaboard City RP
Objective: Power the radio tower.
- Upon entering the game, press the purple icon on the left to begin the Metaverse Event.
- A black beam will appear to lead you. Follow the beam to the Event Tent.
- Go to the yellow tanks to equip the Scuba Gear.
- Jump into the lake next to the tent and swim down to the bottom. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Near some pottery and rocks at the bottom of the lake is a cave. Enter the cave.
- Inside the cave you'll find a blue orb. This is the battery you need to find. Take it back to the surface of the lake.
- Look around to find a red and white radio tower and take the battery there.
- Place the battery into the black equipment at the bottom of the tower.
- No tips necessary!
Sparks Kilowatt's Secret Package in Simple Resort
Objective: Achieve a minimum score of 1,000 on the ski jump.
- Upon entering the game, press the small Secret Package button toward the bottom of the screen.
- The mission window will appear, telling you what to do. Make sure you click Mark location on map.
- Follow the map to reach the ski jump location.
- While sliding down the ski jump, press A and D back and forth rapidly to gain speed (jump power).
- When you get at least 1,000 points for your jump, the Secret Package and Badge will automatically be added to your Avatar inventory.
- No tips necessary!