How to Get 3 SWEET New Items in PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon
These are seriously cool items!April 14th, 2023
PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon has 3 new awesome items available for free: The Pacsun Red DTLA Varsity Jacket, the Pacsun Bodyguard, and the Pacsun Fire & Ice Aura. Read on to learn how to get them all! Also be sure to check out our other article, How to Get Two FREE Items in PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon.
Game Link: PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon
How to Get the Pacsun Red DTLA Varsity Jacket
All you have to do to get the Pacsun Red DTLA Varsity Jacket recruit a friend at the designated spot in the game. Follow these steps:
- If you haven't already, build the initial bridge of the tycoon. The recruitment place is just across the bridge. (If you're not sure how to start, be sure to check out our other article for this game, How to Get Two FREE Items in PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon.)
- Once you get to the recruitment place, walk up to it.
- When you walk up to it a window will pop up with a list of your Roblox friends. Choose one to invite.
- Once the friend accepts, second box should appear confirming your invitation.
As soon as your friend joins the game you'll immediately receive the Recruit a friend badge and find the Pacsun Red DTLA Varsity Jacket in your avatar inventory!
How to Get the Pacsun Bodyguard
In order to get the Pacsun Bodyguard you'll need to collect the PACSUN letters hidden throughout the tycoon. If you haven't built the whole tycoon, you will hae to build quite a bit of it in order to find all the letters.
Read below to see pictures of all the letter locations, or check out this video guide.
PACSUN Letters A and C
- From the main area, walk straight in from the bridge.
- Turn left, then pass under a tunnel on your right.
- Turn left and you'll be in the area pictured above.
- Get the A over the swimming pool as seen on the left side of the picture.
- Get the C on the rooftop as seen on the right side of the picture.
PACSUN Letter N
- From the previous location, head back past the tunnel until you find the building pictured above.
- Walk inside the building and up the stairs to get to the N.
Pacsun Letter U
- Head onto the boardwalk.
- Turn right and find the U under the eaves of the first building you see, pictured above.
Pacsun Letter P
- Head farther on the boardwalk.
- Go up the stairs to the top floor of the building.
- Walk through the room on the top floor and turn left.
- Exit the building onto the deck and jump on one of the umbrellas to get to the roof.
- Note: It's much easier to get to the roof of the umbrella deck facing you in this picture, as opposed to the ones on the left side of the picture.
Pacsun Letter S
- Leave the boardwalk and turn left.
- Toward the end of the beach you'll see three buildings.
- Go to the middle building of the three and go up the spiral staircases.
- Once you get to the top deck you'll find the S.
As soon as you get the last PACSUN letter you'll immediately receive the Treasure hunt badge and find the Pacsun Bodyguard in your avatar inventory.
How to Get the Pacsun Pacsun Fire & Ice Aura
In order to get the Pacsun Fire & Ice Aura you'll have to complete the obby. Follow the steps below:
- You'll need to have completed the final area of the tycoon in order to find the obby. For some help with this, check out our article: How to Get Two FREE Items in PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon.
- If you've already completed the tycoon you can get to the final area by turning right through a tunnel just past the entrance bridge.
- Walk up the stairs of the main building and continue making your way up until you reach the roof pictured above.
- The glowing red arrows are telling you where to go for the obby.
Once you complete the obby you'll immediately receive the Pacsun Hills Climb badge and find the Pacsun Fire & Ice Aura in your avatar inventory.