More FREE Items in the Tommy Play game
Learn how to get more FREE items, including the TJ Colorblock Sweatpants!June 19th, 2022
The Tommy Play event in Roblox has lots of FREE avatar items. If you haven't already, be sure to check out our other articles on this event, Tons of FREE Stuff in the Roblox Tommy Play Game! and Get More FREE Items in the Tommy Play Game on Roblox!.
In this article we'll list a few more free items available to you. Read below to learn how to get them!
Game Link: Tommy Play
Other Tommy Play Articles:
- Tons of FREE Stuff in the Roblox Tommy Play Game!
- More FREE Items in the Tommy Play game
- Many New FREE Items in Tommy Play!
- How to Get More FREE Stuff in Tommy Play
How to Get the TJ Colorblock Sweatpants (Blue / Yellow)
Once you've done that, your challenge is to fail a stunt combo worth at least 10,000 points. Read below to learn how:
- Once in the game, get on your bike and ride out to the edges where there are no obstacles.
- Without moving, quickly alternate between pressing the Bar Spin button (1 on computer keyboard) and the Airborne button (R on computer keyboard).
- Notice that a score starts to build up to the left of your avatar. You should be able to do this forever without falling, though this won't work 100% of the time.
- Keep alternating those keys until you're pretty sure the score has added up to more than 10,000 points. You won't know for sure because the scoring will reset but actually still be keeping track. There will also be multipliers to consider.
- IMPORTANT: Once you're pretty sure your score is over 10,000, DO NOT simply stop pressing the keys. This will successfully complete the stunt combo. Instead, start riding around, jumping, etc., until you do something that makes you fall down off your bike.
- If this is done correctly, you'll receive the Heartbreaker badge and you'll be able to find the TJ Colorblock Sweatpants (Blue / Yellow in your avatar inventory.
How to Get the TJ Colorblock Sweatpants (Blue / Pink)
Once you've done that, your challenge is to fail a trick and slide for more than 200 studs. Read below to learn how:
- Go somewhere with a big jump, ideally with some speed boosts on the ground and perhaps also go through an item ring to get your own speed boost.
- Use the jump with as much speed as you can, then smash the Bar Spin button (1 on computer keyboard) and perhaps the jump button, enough that it turns into a stunt combo.
- Do your best to land badly with a lot of speed so that you slide across the ground.
- If you manage to slide more than 200 studs, you'll receive the Slip n' Slide badge and you'll be able to find the TJ Colorblock Sweatpants (Blue / Pink in your avatar inventory.