5 FREE Items in Samsung Space Tycoon Roblox Event
Learn how to get all 5 of these items totally FREE!July 11th, 2022
In this new Roblox event you can get 5 FREE items! The Z Flip Backpack is super easy, but the others will take some time as there's quite a bit you need to do. We will outline it all very clearly in this article so read on to learn how to get those 5 free items!
Game Link: Samsung Space Tycoon
How to Get the Z Flip Backpack
The Z Flip Backpack is very easy to get. All you have to do is speak to Sam, the alien at the entrance of the game.
How to Get the 4 Other Items in Samsung Space Tycoon
In order to get the other 4 items in the Samsung Space Tycoon Roblox event you will need to purchase them from the shop in the game with Coins, the in-game currency. And they are not cheap. You'll need a total of 41,355 Coins to purchase them all. Here's a breakdown of the prices:
- Splendid Space Wings - 8,105* Coins
- Lemonade Hat - 15,950* Coins
- Alien Parrot - 6,350* Coins
- Sparky Headset - 10,950* Coins
- Note: We have been told these prices have since changed, making them even more affordable. For correct pries simply check out the shop.
Once you have made enough Coins, simply head to the Shop which is on the left side of the main room from the game entrance.
How to Make Money in Samsung Space Tycoon
You will need to spend quite a bit of time making money in Samsung Space Tycoon if you want to unlock all of the free items.
Start by working your way through Step 15 of the tutorial. It will have green arrows and instructions for every step of building up your laboratory. This entails collecting ingredients, refining them, making them into products to sell, then collecting the money. You will have to repeat this process to keep making money.
Keep following these steps:
- Go to the Pink Desert.
- Mine for materials. At first these will be Ruby, Copper, and Crystal.
- Mine until you have 10 of each material
- Return to your laboratory.
- Interact with the machine right by the entrance to refine your materials.
- Walk across the room to the big machine where you can choose a recipe.
- It doesn't matter which item you choose, but you'll get a little bit more money if you choose the JBL Clip Speaker.
- Walk to the right where you can pick up materials.
- Go to the machine to the left of the recipe chooser where you can deposit the materials.
- Look at the recipe screen to see which materials you still need to deposit onto the conveyor belt.
- Once you have deposited all materials, flip the switch to the left of the conveyor belt.
- Wait a moment, then go to the right of the ingredients tubes, where your product will show up on another conveyor belt.
- Collect the item to get the money. You can also make several products before going to collect them all at once.
Repeat the above process until you get 550 Coins. Once you have 550 Coins, go to the corner of your laboratory, to the right from the entrance, and upgrade your lab.
Note: When you upgrade your lab it might not make you complete Step 16 of the tutorial. You will pass Step 16 when your workers run out of lemonade. Just keep making products until that happens.
You will now have more recipes (scroll right in the recipe menu to see them). Note that the new recipes will sometimes take 2 of one ingredient. You can carry 2 at once when bringing them to the conveyor belt, simply hit the collect button twice.
Eventually you'll get the next steps of the tutorial. Once you pass step 16, the Tutorial will stop at Step 20 until you upgrade your laboratory to Level 12 and unlock the Green Forest.
Continue this way until you eventually have enough money to purchase the items you want. Note that the more you upgrade the lab, the more money it will make faster.