How to Get Russo's Robot Resonator for RB Battles on Roblox
Learn how to get the blue bits!January 2nd, 2023
In order to get the Russo's Robot Resonator, you'll need to get the Blue Bits in Super Golf, then bring them to Mr. Boringsworth in the RB Battles Hub. Read this article to learn exactly how to do that.
How to Get the Blue Bits for RB Battles Season 3
In order to get the Blue Bits for RB Battles Season 3 you will need to complete several challenges in the game Super Golf!. Read below to learn exactly what you need to do, or check out this video guide.
Follow These Steps
1. Create a Free Private Server in Super Golf!
I order to complete these challenges you'll definitely want to create a private server in Super Golf!. Luckily this is free and easy to do. Simply:
- Go to the Servers tab from the game page
- Select Create Private Server
- Hit Refresh and you'll see your new private server
2. Complete the Secret Area of Oasis Hole 18
- From your private server, select the Oasis map, then select Classic game mode.
- Next select Hole 18.
- On Hole 18, hit your ball to the side pictured above.
- Aim the ball at the palm tree pictured above and it will teleport you to the special area.
- From the secret area, all you have to do is get the ball into the hole.
Once you sink the ball you'll see a notification on the ride side of the screen that says, "You Escaped!". That means you're ready for the next challenge.
3. Get a Hole in One on Islands Hole 6 with a Blue Ball
- Before selecting a map, click on Skins.
- Choose the blue color for your ball. Make sure the ball is actually blue before exiting out of the menu.
- Select the Islands map and Classic game mode.
- Select Hole 6.
- To get a hole in one, all you have to do is aim straight ahead at the hole and use 100 power. It should bounce right in.
Once you get a hole in one you'll see a notification on the ride side of the screen that says, "Nice Shot!". That means you're ready for the next challenge.
4. Complete the Secret Area of Mineshaft Hole 9 with a Green Ball
- Click on Skins and choose the green color for your ball. Make sure the ball is actually green before exiting out of the menu.
- Select the Mineshaft map and Classic game mode.
- Select Hole 9.
- Make your way to the hole at the end, but get your ball near it without actually going in.
- From there, turn around and hit with 100 force toward the green crystal, as pictured above. The crystal will teleport you to the secret area.
- Go through the secret area. When you get to what seems like a dead end, aim at the spider and it will bounce you to the end of the course.
Once you get a hole in one you'll see a notification on the ride side of the screen that says, "Where Are We?". That means you're ready for the next challenge.
5. Complete the Secret Area of Graveyard Hole 16 with a Pink Ball
- Click on Skins and choose the pink color for your ball. Make sure the ball is actually pink before exiting out of the menu.
- Select the Graveyard map and Classic game mode.
- Select Hole 16.
- Hit your ball to the ledge from which you can see the spooky cave full of eyes, as pictured above.
- Hit your ball into the cave. It will teleport you to the special area.
- Shoot your ball to the nearest lily pad and it will bounce you to the end of the course.
Once you sink the ball you'll receive the Blue Bits. Now all you have to do is bring them to Mr. Boringsworth in his laboratory.
How to Get to Mr. Boringsworth's Laboratory
Follow These Steps
1. Jump Into the Hole In Front of the Nightlife Condos
- Go up a long staircase and turn left to see a sign that says, "Nightlife Condos".
- Look off the ledge toward the Nightlife Condos sign and you should see a hold in the road. (Note: Sometimes this hole does not appear. We're not sure why. Just keep joining until it does.)
- Jump in the hole. Make sure you jump very far because it's easy to miss.
2. Find the Secret Hallway and Enter the Code
- From where you landed in the hole there will be a long hallway. Follow it.
- Get to a room with a circular red floor. Do not continue straight from there. Instead, turn left to see a secret hallway off the edge.
- Jump down to it, using the red platform to make sure you don't fall in the crack.
- Walk down the secret hallway until you reach a number panel.
- Enter the following code: 7277777777222666333, then hit #.
- Get on the elevator and it will take you to the obby.
3. Complete the Obby
- Make your way through the obby by jumping across the tops of the boxes.
- Keep getting to higher and higher parts of the walls.
- Eventually you'll jump into the wall and find yourself in Mr. Boringsworth's laboratory.
- Interact with Mr. Boringsworth to give him the Blue Bits.