How to Get 12 FREE Tees on Roblox
Mission: Mars is offering 12 cool tee shirts for free!March 31st, 2023
Mission: Mars is offering 12 sweet tee shirts and you can get them all pretty easily! Learn how in this article.
Game Link: Mission: Mars
How to Get All 12 FREE T-Shirts in Mission: Mars on Roblox
All you have to do to get all these tee shirts is play through every aspect of the game. To do it as quickly as possible we've got a step-by-step guide for you.
Follow These Steps:
- Enter the Game
- Start a Mission from the Mission Board
- Go Out an Airlock
- Open the Rover Crafting Editor from the Mission Play Area
- Drive a Rover that You Designed to Drive Differently
- Use an Instrument on a Rover
- Complete the Ice, Ice, Maybe Mission
- Try the Ice, Ice, Maybe Mission Twice
- Attempt a Mission Three Times
- Try the Ramp Mission
- Open the Rover Crafting Editor from the Social Hub
- Enter the Arsia Mons Freeplay Area
1. Enter the Game
2. Start a Mission from the Mission Board
Simply go to the Mission Board, pictured above, and start any mission. Four our purposes, we recommend starting Ice, Ice, Maybe.
3. Go Out an Airlock
From the area where you started your mission (called the Social Hub), go through the area that says Mission Play. Next, go through an Airlock, pictured above.
4. Open the Rover Crafting Editor from the Mission Play Area
5. Drive a Rover that You Designed to Drive Differently
Edit your Rover. We recommend making sure to choose at least something in every category. Also, for future badges, be sure to equip the Coring Drill.
6. Use an Instrument on a Rover
Two of the missions require instruments: Ice, Ice, Maybe, and Operation: Photo Obby. Pick either mission, but if you've been following this article you'll be in Ice, Ice, Maybe.
Look at the homing device at the top of the screen. When the number 1 is in the middle, that means your destination is straight ahead. When you reach it you'll have the option to use an instrument, as pictured above. We recommend using the Coring Drill.
7. Complete the Ice, Ice, Maybe Mission
After you take the ice sample as described in step 6 above, follow the homing device again to take it to the lab. This will end the mission.
8. Try the Ice, Ice, Maybe Mission Twice
Follow the above steps again to complete the Ice, Ice, Maybe mission again. When you finish it for a second time you'll immediately receive the Try, Try Again! badge and find the Mission Mars Ice Tee Shirt in your avatar inventory.
9. Attempt a Mission Three Times
Note: If you do not receive this badge, it may be that you need to try one of each of the three missions.
10. Try the Ramp Mission
Try the Ramp Rescue mission. Be sure to make your way all the way to the ramp. Try to jump across the ravine, but don't worry; Even if you don't make it, as soon as you go off the ramp you'll immediately receive the Ramp Runner badge and find the Mission Mars Horizon Tee Shirt in your avatar inventory.
11. Open the Rover Crafting Editor from the Social Hub
In the main area where the Mission Board is, called the Social Hub, there's also the Free Play in Arsia Mons area. Walk up to it an interact to open the Rover Crafting Editor.
As soon as you open the Rover Crafting Editor from the Free Play in Arsia Mons area, you'll immediately receive the Tinkerer badge and find the Mission Mars I Love Mars Tee Shirt in your avatar inventory.