How to Get FREE Items in Roblox Innovation Awards Voting Hub
Get the Circlet of Patience, Fragmented Top Hat, and more!July 14th, 2022
There are 6 items available completely FREE in the Roblox Innovation Awards Voting Hub event. They are:
- Painted Gold Jacket
- Innovator’s Gold Tuxedo
- Golden Tucket Hat
- Gold n' White Curved Horns
- Circlet of Patience
- Fragmented Top Hat
Read on to learn everything you have to know to get these sweet items!
Game Link: Roblox Innovation Awards Voting Hub
How to Get the Painted Gold Jacket
The Painted Gold Jacket is extremely easy to get; All you have to do is join the game!
As soon as you join the Roblox Innovation Awards Voting Hub you'll receive the Welcome to the Roblox Innovation Awards! badge and you'll be able to find the Painted Gold Jacket in your avatar inventory.
How to Get the Innovator’s Gold Tuxedo
In order to get the How to Get the Innovator’s Gold Tuxedo, all you have to do is vote. Follow these steps:
- Once you enter the game, look for small square areas that are raised out of the ground and go to one.
- When you get close, game pictures will show up above the square.
- Click on which game you vote for and a green check mark will show up.
- Click on the next icon on the right side and vote in the next category.
- Complete the voting process as directed.
How to Get the Golden Tucket Hat
The Golden Tucket Hat is another very easy item to get. Follow these steps:
- When you enter the game, look for a big pyramid-like structure with a stage at the top (pictured above).
- Go to the top and you will automatically get a photo op.
How to Get the Gold n' White Curved Horns
The Gold n' White Curved Horns are, again, a very easy item to get. Follow these steps:
- Log into the game at least once.
- Log back out.
- Log into the game one more time.
How to Get the Circlet of Patience
This is probably the most difficult item to get. There's a reason why they call it the Circlet of Patience. Follow these steps:
- Look around until you see some steps (pictured above) that seem to appear and disappear. This may be easier in a public server as most likely you'll see other players jumping on them.
- You'll need to jump on these steps to get onto the platform where you'll earn the Circlet of Patience.
- Don't jump blindly; Some of the steps are placed in tricky places that you wouldn't expect. It's best to look before you leap.
- The steps appear and disappear in order. That means that if you do it at the right time, the next step will appear right when you need it.
- If you jump fast enough, you can keep up with the timing.
- If you don't keep up with the timing, simply wait until the next step appears again.
- At a certain point you'll get up to a step and no new step will appear after it. Instead there will be a platform below. You can simply walk forward and you'll fall onto it.
- Have patience. If this is difficult, you may want to switch to a private server so that other players don't mess you up. However, seeing where other players jump can also help so it's up to you to decide which way will be more helpful.
How to Get the Fragmented Top Hat
The Fragmented Top Hat is a hidden item and is a little bit more tricky than the previous ones. You'll need to find the four Shards. See below for their locations.
Shard Location 1
- Look around until you see two boxes way out on the edge of the map.
- Walk out to them and you'll find Shard 1 behind them.
Shard Location 2
- Walk to one side of the photo op pyramid where you'll find a diagonal walkway.
- Walk up the walkway and on the back side you'll see Shard 2.
Shard Location 3
- To the left of the photo op pyramid is a floating square with arrows coming out of it.
- Jump on the cubes nearby until you can get onto it.
- You'll find Shard 3 in the center of the square.
Shard Location 4
- Walk around until you see the final fragment floating in the air.
- Nearby you'll see some invisible steps momentarily appear for you to jump on.
- Jump on each stop until you get up to where you can reach the Shard 4.
Once you get the final fragment you'll receive the Where Are The Shards?