Several FREE Items in the Givenchy Beauty House on Roblox
Learn how to complete the quests for many free items!June 13th, 2022
The Givenchy Beauty House is offering several FREE items. Read this article to learn how to get them!
Game Link: Givenchy Beauty House
How to Get the Irresistible Backpack 1.0 & 3.0
All you have to do in order to get the Irresistible backpack 1.0 and the Irresistible backpack 3.0 is dance on the dance floor (pictured above) 600 seconds. As you dance, you'll see on the right side of the screen a counter, counting up to 600. This will take 10 minutes.
Once the counter reaches 600, you'll receive the Irresistible Backpack 1.0 badge and the Irresistible Backpack 3.0 badge and you'll find the Irresistible backpack 1.0 and the Irresistible backpack 3.0 in your avatar inventory.
How to Get the Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag
- From the entrance of the game, walk straight until the dance floor is to your left. To your right will be stairs leading underground pictured above).
- Head down those stairs.
- At the bottom of the stairs, go across the tracks to the fending machines.
- Interact with the vending machines to claim your free UGC.
Once you claim the UGC you'll receive the Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag 1.0 badge and the Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag 3.0 badge, and you'll find the Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag 1.0 and Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag 3.0 in your avatar inventory.
How to Get the Lock Necklace 1.0 & 2.0
How to Find the 10 Symbols
- On the right side of your screen you'll see a counter so you can keep track of how many Symbols you've found so far.
- In the main area you'll find Symbols in many of the corners, as well as in the middle of certain destinations such as the dance floor.
- To get the Symbols above trees, try climbing the windows next to them, then jumping to the trees.
- There's a Symbol on the highest peak of the roof. To get there, walk to the left side from the entrance. You'll find some white boxes (as well as a Symbol) where the building ends. Jump along the boxes until they get to a point where you can jump to the roof.
- There's one down the stairs where you went to get the Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag.
- There are at least 13 Symbols so if there's one you're having a hard time getting some of them just forget about them and get the others instead.
How to Get the 4G Cap
In order to get the 4G Cap, all you need to do is participate in the Show 3 times. Learn how below:
- When you first join the game, you'll see writing at thet op. It will either say Show in progress or it will say Join Show. If it says Join Show, click that to join the Show.
- When joining the Show it will give you an option to apply make-up do whatever you want, or go au naturel. This will make no difference.
- There will be a countdown at the top of the screen to let you know when the show will begin. Simply wait until that time.
- The show will take place, and you just need to wait some more as each participant traverses the catwalk.
- At the end of the show you can vote for your favorite. You can't vote for yourself, and it doesn't matter who wins in terms of receiving the free item.
- Once the show is over, simply click Join Show again to join the next one.
How to Get the 4G Sunglasses
In order to get the 4G Sunglasses you'll first need to complete all of the quests listed above and shown on the right side of the screen. Once you've done that, follow the instructions below:
- Head down the stairs where you went to get the Le Rouge Cross-Body Bag.
- Turn left and at the end of the hall you'll see an Out-of-Order vending machine, pictured above.
- Go through the dark dorway of the vending machine.
- Continue straight until you hit a wall. Then go through the doorway on your left.
- Continue through and you should immediately enter another room with a pair of sunglasses floating in the center.
- Interact with the sunglasses and you'll receive the 4G Sunglasses badge and you'll be able to find the 4G Sunglasses in your avatar inventory.