How to Get FREE Items in the Chainsmokers Concert Experience
Learn How to Get the VIP Pass and the Drum Kit!September 9th, 2022
Game Link: The Chainsmokers Concert Experience
How to Get the VIP Pass in the Chainsmokers Concert Experience
To get the VIP Pass all you need to do is collect all of the letters in the pre-show area. The letters are all over the place and pretty easy to find.
If you're having rouble finding all of the l tters, check out this video.
Once you get all of the letters, you'll receive the Earned the VIP Pass! badge and you'll find the
How to Get the Drum Kit in the Chainsmokers Concert Experience
In order to get the Drum Kit you'll need to attend the concert, which runs every hour, on the hour, all weekend.
Once you're in the concert you'll need to collect all the letters for the phrase, "So Far So Good". Follow these steps:
- Song one on the plan, you'll find the "S" and the "O", both outside of the plane.
- No songs in the next song as you're floating through rings in the air.
- Next you'll be in the ocean where you'll find the "F" and the "A" floating around the map.
- Find the key floating as well, bring it to the treasure chest on the ground, and find the "R" inside.
- Next you'll be in sort of a giant elevator. There will be no letters as the elevator ascends.
- When you reach the top, you'll find an "S" and an "O", each on opposite sides of the map at the top of some obby-like structures.
- You will next find yourself on some sort of a cloud pathway. Collect 50 music notes to get the "G".
- Next you'll be on a giant clock and you'll find just one "O" on the same clock where you first start.
- Finally during the last song you'll find the last "O" and "D" high above some speakers that allow you to bounce super high.