Last Updated: April 30, 2022
How to Find All 25 Coins in the Song Breaker Awards Event
And get the (Gold) Pop Keys Hat - Logitech for FREE!April 26th, 2022
In order to get the FREE (Gold) Pop Keys Hat - Logitech, all you have to do is find all 25 coins hidden around the map in the Song Breaker Awards event. See below for step-by-step instructions on how to find them all.
Game Link: Logitech Song Breaker Awards
- From the entrance of the game, turn right toward the red carpet.
- In between the two performers you'll find Coin #1.
- Turn back around the other direction toward the area with water and colorful flowers.
- Jump past the yellow center with the verticle lasers.
- You'll see Coin #2 to the left next to a pink arrow that's pointing upwards.
- Jump on the pink button right next to Coin #2. It will make you bounce really high.
- Bounce to the left onto the red/orange rooftap.
- Once on the roof, turn left again and walk onto the blue rooftop.
- Walk to the corner and find Coin #3 floating above a lamp post.
- Now turn around and enter the building you just jumped off of.
- Find Coin #4 toward the back of the shop.
- From the shop turn left again and go past the button you jumped on to get Coin #3.
- If you keep running that direction you'll end up at a place that says, "Selfie XL".
- Find Coin #5 right in front of the selfie station.
Note: If you take a selfie here you will also get the free (Gold) Logitech StreamCam!
- Leave the selfie station you went to in order to unlock the Logitech StreamCam, and immediately turn left. You'll see "Lizzo" in pink letters.
- Head toward the Lizzo letters but before you get to it turn left onto the rainbow escalator.
- Continue up the grey stairs slightly to your right.
- You'll find Coin 6 as you head up the stairs.
Coins #7 and #8
- Keep going up the stairs. You'll see yellow letters that say, "Rollercoaster" with arrows. This means you're going the right away.
- When you reach the top you'll see a red track for the rollercoast. If you're luck the rollercoaster will be there, but if not just wait until it arrives. This may take a few minutes. Make sure you wait right at the top of the stairs so you don't miss it!
- Once the rollercoaster arrives, interact with it to hop on.
- You'll get Coins #7 and #8 while riding the rollercoaster.
Note: When you ride the rollercoaster you will also get the free (Gold) Litra Glow Wingsuit!
- Head back down to the selfie station and this time go to the other side (so if you're facing the selfie station, turn left).
- On your right you'll see a building called The Golden Arcade.
- Inside The Golden Arcade you'll find Coin #9.
- From The Golden Arcade, turn right and head into a crazy looking blue striped tunnel.
- On the other side of the tunnel, turn left.
- Go straight and you'll find Coin #10 just past the waterfall.
- Head back up through the blue striped tunnel.
- Go back across the rainbow river and turn left until you see a white and blue round building that says, "Logitech Creator Society".
- Get on the rotating seating area and run around to the back side of the building where you'll find Coin #11.
- Go back around to the side of the building that faces the road.
- To the ride there are some blue bushes. Find Coin #12 in one of those blue bushes.
- Go back to the right of the selfie station where you went up the stairs to get to the rollercoaster.
- Instead of going up the stairs, turn right and you'll find little docking bays on the river.
- Go on one of those bays to get rocket shoes. This will make it much easier to get a lot of the coins. Note: If there are no glowing rocket shoes on any of the three docks, just wait a few minutes and some will appear.
- Start by heading back to the orange/pink striped rooftop you want on to get to Coin #3.
- On the far side of the rooftop you'll see Coin #13.
- Next go up and to the right, on top of the building with a purple triangle on the top of it.
- On that rooftop you'll find Coin #14.
- Immediately turn left and look down.
- You'll find Coin #15 floating above a palm tree.
- Fly down to the base of the palm tree.
- Floating above a pool nearby you'll find Coin #16.
- Now face the building and go around it to the right, past the palm tree you just came down on.
- Turn left around the building and go inside on the bottom floor, just to the right of the bright pink corner. Note: It may be tricky to get in the building with your rocket shoes on. Hop off of them if you need to.
- You'll find Coin #17 instide this building on the bottom floor.
- Fly back up high and turn around toward the center of town.
- Head straight across the top of town to a circular building right next to a floating purple amp.
- On top of that building you'll foind Coin #18.
- Turn left and look for the rollercoaster building.
- Find Coin #19 just to the right of the giant rollercoaster display.
- Go straight up and look around until you see a little floating island with two palm trees.
- On that island you'll find Coin #20.
- Turn back toward the center of town and find a round building with purple edges and a robot on the roof.
- You'll see Coin #21 right in front of the robot.
- Go around the top of the building rooftop on it until you find a tunnel covered in leaves.
- Find Coin #22 in that tunnel. Note: It may be a little tricky to go through this tunnel with the rocket shoes. You can always hop off of them and hop back on, or get a new pair because the rocket booster docking area is right nearby.
- Go back to the place where you goet the rocket shoes and hop in the river.
- Coin #23 is under the bouncy buttons in the water of the rainbow river. Note: You will have to actually dive under the water for this but the picture is showing the surface of the water so you know where the coin is under.
- Go back to the rainbow staircase you went up to get to the rollercoaster.
- This time don't continue up the grey staircase. Instead, turn right and go in the little display alcove.
- Hidden behind display items you'll find Coin #24.
- Go get another pair of rocket shoes and fly straight up to the very top of the building with the robot on it.
- At the top you'll find a laptop. It will be closed at first in which case it will look like a black spatula (see picture). When you get close, it will open up.
- Interact with the laptop by using the same button you used to put on the rocket shoes.
- Once you interact with it, you will get Coin #25!
Once you get the last coin, you'll automatically get a badge and the (Gold) Pop Keys Hat - Logitech will appear in your inventory.
Name(GOLD) POP Keys Hat - Logitech
TypeAccessory | Hat
DescriptionUnleash your personality with style that POPs. Based on the POPkey keyboard, this is the headware hotness you need!