FREE Items in WimbleWorld on Roblox
Learn how to get the Wimbledon Cap and 1880's Racket in WimbleWorld!June 21st, 2022
Game Link: WimbleWorld
How to Get the Wimbledon Cap
All you need to do to get the FREE Wimbledon Cap is find the 7 Treasure Balls. Below find the locations of all 7 Treasure Balls.
Treasure Ball #1
- From the entrance of the game, turn around and you'll see an open gate.
- Walk through the gate to find the first Treasure Ball by the nearby houses.
Treasure Ball #2
- Go back into the starting area and see the next Treasure Ball in a corner to the left.
Treasure Ball #3
- Exit the beginning area through the green doorway that says, "Tradition".
- Turn right and go to the tennis court area.
- Find the third Treasure Ball in the back left corner of the tennis court area.
Treasure Ball #4
- Turn so you're facing away from the big, green building.
- You should see the fourth Treasure Ball between the tennis courts.
Treasure Ball #5
- Head to The Wimbledon Shop. That's the building with a big cup of ice cream on top of it.
- Find the fifth Treasure Ball inside The Wimbledon Shop.
Treasure Ball #6
- Exit The Wimbledon Shop and head across the street to the left into the big green building that says, "Centre Court".
- Find the sixth Treasure Ball inside the stadium area in the bleachers to the left.
Treasure Ball #7
- Exit the Centre Court building and turn right where you'll see more tennis courts.
- Find the final Treasure Ball way in the back corner of this tennis court area.
How to Get the 1880s Racket
The 1880s Racket is pretty easy to get; All you have to do is reach Level 3 in the WimbleWorld game. You do this by playing tennis.
Start a game by walking onto any of the yellow areas that say, "Play". You will then either be matched with another player or an AI.
Each time you complete a game you'll gain different amounts of XP depending on whether you've played that player before. Keep playing and over time you'll gain enough XP to reach level 4. Note: Some people have experienced bugs with this, so if you find you're not gaining levels, just take a break and they'll fix it eventually.