Check Out the New Roblox Game, NFL Tycoon!
Four FREE Exclusive Items!February 9th, 2022
Roblox and the NFL are teaming up to create this exciting new experience! It's a fun tycoon game and there will be exclusive items! Read on to learn everything you need to know about the NFL Tycoon Roblox game.
- About NFL Tycoon
- How to Play NFL Tycoon
- NFL Tycoon Events
- How to Get the FREE Cincinnati Bengals Who Dey Backpack
- How to Get the FREE Wilson Super Bowl LVI Commemorative Football
- How to Get the FREE Super Bowl LVI Cap
- How to Get the FREE Los Angeles Rams Melon Head
About the NFL Tycoon Roblox Event
Build your own stadium, manage your team, and grow your franchise dynasty. The Official ROBLOX Experience of the National Football League.
- 🏟 Build and develop your very own unique stadium
- 🏅 Open card packs to unlock new players and manage your team to the top of the league!
- 🏙 Visit and explore Central City, the hub of NFL Tycoon
- 🏡 Play the Super Bowl LVI Destruction House event
- 🔎 Find all 56 Wilson Duke footballs in the Wilson Football Collect-A-Thon scavenger hunt!
- 👕 Shop exclusive NFL virtual goods and limited items
How to Play NFL Tycoon
Like other tycoon games, this one is all about making money so you can spend money. Luckily, making money in this game is very easy.
Getting Started in NFL Tycoon
When you first start the game, you'll have a tutorial to play through. This should show you what you need to know in order to play, but you can also read below if you need help.
How to Build Your NFL Stadium
The game mechanics are really easy to understand. Simply go in to Edit Mode by clicking the button on the right side of the screen. From there you'll see green items or red items. Green means you have enough money to build it. Red means you don't have enough money yet.
There's usually not very much of a reason to wait on building anything. If you can build something, build it. Start with the basic stadium, then be sure to make some high-level concessions stands so that you can make more money later. You'll also want to make sure you have money to build your team.
How to Build Your NFL Team
Once you have a stadium, you also need to build a team. Click on the button that says My Team. There you'll see you have Defense, Offense, and Specialists. To get new players you'll need to buy card packs. Simply click on the Card Packs button at the top of the screen.
The button no the top right of the card shows you how good a player is. The more card packs you buy, the higher chance that you'll get good players.
Making Money in NFL Tycoon
There are three main ways to make money:
- Spending time in the game
- Building concessions stands
- The Destruction House
How to Use the Destruction House
You can get to the Destruction House by clicking the Teleport button on the right side of the screen. Once you're there, simply go to the entrance and choose either Solo or Party.
After you start you'll teleport to inside the house. You'll have a hammer, a football, and eggs to use for your destruction. In general the hammer is the best. Simply run around and look for breakable things to smash.
Occasionally there wil lbe items you can interact with in the house, such as swinging from the chandeliers or lighting the stove. Do everything you can to cause as much destruction as possible!
When the timer runs out you'll see your score and how much money you made. The more items destroyed, the more money made!
NFL Tycoon Events
There's at least one event scheduled right before half time on 2/13/22.
Check back often for more information!
How to Get the FREE Cincinnati Bengals Who Dey Backpack
The way to get the Cincinnati Bengals Who Dey Backpack is unfortunately not completely clear. Here's what we know:
- You will unlock it at the Destruction House, similar to how you get the Los Angeles Rams Melon Head.
- For some people it was unlocked at the same time as the Los Angeles Rams Melon Head. Other people have only received the Los Angeles Rams Melon Head and not the Cincinnati Bengals Who Dey Backpack.
- It's possible you need to accomplish something inside the Destruction House, either by interacting with certain items or by scoring a certain amount of points.
- If you keep playing the Destruction House and doing everything you can in there, you should eventually unlock the Cincinnati Bengals Who Dey Backpack.
How to Get the FREE Wilson Super Bowl LVI Commemorative Football
In order to get the FREE Super Bowl LVI Commemorative Football you have to find the 56 hidden footballs in the NFL Tycoon game. Follow the steps below to find them all:
- Teleport (using the Teleport button on the right side) to the Central City.
- Go to the very middle area where you see the giant NFL logo on the ground.
- Turn until you see a bunch of yellow tents.
- Find Football #1 at the base of the palm tree just to the left of the giant pillar with a football helmet on it.
- Head toward the yellow tents, searching each one.
- Find Footballs #2-#4 under yellow tents.
- Head back to the giant pillars with football helmets on them.
- Go around to the back side of the central pillar and find Football #5.
- From there head to the area with black tents and find Footballs #6-#8 under the tents.
- Next run around the outside of the grassy area where there are football logos. Hidden by the logos you'll find Footballs #9 and #10.
- Next cross the street and run along the fronts of the houses.
- Search doorsteps, the bases of palm trees and street lights, as well as going in the tent areas in between buildings, to find Footballs #11-#25.
- Next go through an opening to the back of these buildings.
- Run along this street looking both ways between buildings to find Footballs #26-#33.
- Now go between the buildings to the most outer street. Run along this road, checking the sandy, grassy, rocky, and watery areas as well as the bases of palm trees, as well as hidden corners on the backs of the buildings to find Footbals #34-#47. Some of these are quite hidden so you might have to go over this area several times. Note: If you missed one it's probably in the water of a circular pool at the bottom of a waterfall.
- Next go to the outside of the NFL shop and find Football #48 inside the wooden hot air balloon booth outside and to the left and Footbal #49 in front on the left side of the shop.
- Head inside the NFL shop and run along the outside booths to find Footballs #50-#56. Hint: It can help to have a top down view because some of the footballs are tucked behind things. Also keep a close eye on the very outer walls--One or two are tucked behind signs very difficult to find.
Once you find them all, you'll receive the badge and in an hour or so the Super Bowl LVI Commemorative Football will apear in your inventory!
How to Get the FREE Super Bowl LVI Cap
The Super Bowl LVI Cap is very quick and easy to get. Follow the steps below:
- Start at My Stadium. If you're not there now, use the Teleport button to get there.
- Turn until you see the Central City portal. Important: You cannot Teleport to Central City to get this badge. You must walk through the porta.
- After you walk through the portal you'll see that you've received the badge and in an hour or so the Super Bowl LVI Cap will appear in your inventory!