How to Get ALL Free Items in Luobu Mystery Box Hunt
Find mystery boxes to exchange for FREE avatar items!August 19th, 2021
The Luobu Mystery Box Hunt event is a virtual carnival with 20 Mystery Boxes hidden throughout the area. In the center is a Gift Exchange where you can exchange your Mystery Boxes for FREE avatar item bundles. However, completing this task will require collaboration with friends. Read on to find out how!
Game Link: Roblox Luobu Mystery Box Hunt
How the Luobu Mystery Box Hunt Works
Each Mystery Box contains an in-game item that you can use and wear within the Luobu Mystery Box Hunt event.
You start out already knowing the location of ten of the Mystery Boxes. To see them, select yellow Box Bag button on the right side of the screen.
There you'll see that each of the 20 Mystery Boxes are organized into 4 categories: Head, Shoulder, Back, and Legs. You can wear one of each category at a time. When you get a new one you'll automatically switch to it, but you can always select the red Put Back button from inside the Box Bag menu if you and select another one instead.
The ones that have a magnefying glass icon are ones you can click on to see the location. The ones with the lock icon will be impossible to find, even if you already know the location, until a friend shares that location with you in the game.
As you traverse the map, if you ever want to quickly make your way back to the Gift Exchange area, simply select green Back button on the right side of your screen.
How to Find Mystery Boxes
Once a Mystery Box location has been unlocked, you'll be able to see it on the map as a sort of glowing, sparkly purple/pink object.
Below is a list of all Mystery Box locations by map area. Note: If you have not unlocked the locations in the game, you will not be able to get those Mystery Boxes, even if you go to their locations!
Entrance, South Side of the Map:
- Behind the Ticket Office - Parakeet, Shoulder Item
- On top of the Carnival Gate - Magic Brook, Back Item
- On Top of the Coffee Truck - Jetpack Shoes, Leg Item
Gift Exchange Area, Middle of the Map:
- On a Trash Can - Sackboy, Shoulder Item
- Under the Big Tree - Mask, Head Item
- On Top of the Big Tree - UFO, Head Item
- In the Tree House - Buzz Lightyear Wings, Back Item
Pool, Northeast Corner of the Map:
- Under the big Water Slide - Rocket, Back Item
- In the Pool Near a Diving Board - Disco Ball, Head Item
- Under a Pool Umbrella - Speed Shoes, Leg Item
Picnic/Pond Area, Southeast Corner of the Map:
- On a Lily Pad - Dragon Breath, Head Item
- On Top of the Gazebo - Cloud, Shoulder Item
- On a Picnic Blanket - Angel Wings, Back Item
- Under the Stone Arch - Dinosaur Pogo, Leg Item
Bunker Area, Southwest Corner of the Map:
- In the Red House - Wizard Hat, Head Item
- On the Big Bullseye - Orange Cat, Shoulder Item
- Bunker Second Floor - Butterfly Wings, Back Item
- Next to the Yellow and Purple Containers - Bicicyle, Leg Item
Construction Area, Northwest Corner of the Map:
- On the Construction Site - Dog, Shoulder Item
- On the Crane - Surfboard, Leg Item
How to Get Mystery Box Locations from Friends
Follow the steps below to gain access to Mystery Box location sharing with other players.
In order to share Mystery Box locations with others you will first need to add them to your Friends list. Do this by bringing up the complete list of players on the server. Then select the name of the player you would like to add.
Share Mystery Box Locations
Do the following to share Mystery Box locations with friends:
- Select the yellow Box Bag button on the right side of the screen.
- Click on any item that does NOT have a lock icon on it.
- Select Share Box Info to Friends
- If your friend does not yet have that Mystery Box location, there will be a green Send button next to there name. Select it to share the location. (If the player already has that location then it will say "Held" next to their name.)
Get Friends to Share with You
In order to unlock all Mystery Box locations you will need to get others to follow the above steps for you for each location you don't yet have. Everyone is there for the same reason so even if you don't know anyone on the server it shouldn't be hard to get some of them to be your friend and share the locations they have in exchange for the locations you have.
How to Get the Head Blooming Hat
In order to get the Head Blooming hat you'll have to find at least 12 out of the 20 Mystery Boxes.
Once you have them you can head to the 12 Box Exchange booth in the Gift Exchange area. When you do, you'll receive a badge along with the item in your inventory.
How to Get the Forest Elf or Nova Avatar Bundle
Once you have them you can head to the 20 Box Exchange booth in the Gift Exchange area. When you do, you'll receive a badge along with the items in your inventory.
Note: You can only get ONE of these bundles so you will have to choose. Choose wisely because once you've made your decision you will not be able to change it.