How to Get All FREE Items in Festival Tycoon on Roblox
Many free items available in Festival Tycoon on Roblox!September 4th, 2022
Game Link: Festival Tycoon
How to Get the Purple Shades in Festival Tycoon
Getting the Purple Shades is quick and easy. Follow the instructions below:
- Start the game and follow the arrows to begin building your business.
- Continue stepping on all of the buttons to build more things.
- When you run out of cash, go to the ATM to refill.
- If you don't even have enough cash even after an ATM visit, simply leave the game AFK for a few minutes and you'll get more.
- Eventually you'll finish the front area and be directed to build the stage.
- The final thing you'll build on the stage is the DJ.
How to Get the Neon Gas Mask in Festival Tycoon
Getting the Neon Gas Mask is easy but it will take some time. Follow the steps below:
- After you finish getting the Purple Shades continue following the arrows to develop the next area.
- There will be several areas to build including a burger stand, three-floor trailer, camp grounds, etc.
- Eventually you'll build the Main Stage.
- Once the Main Stage is built, go to the area that says, "Dance to Earn! $100 per tap!".
- Tap every four beats, when it says, "Tap" in the bottom right corner of the screen as shown in the picture above.
- As you get multiple taps in a row you'll build up combos and it will show on the meter to the left of where it says, "Tap".
- Build it up to the 10x combo.
How to Get the Sword Pack in Festival Tycoon
Getting the Sword Pack will be more of the same. It's very easy but will take a little bit of time. If you've already gotten the previous items it will take an additional 20-30 minutes. Follow the steps below:
- Complete the steps to get the Purple Shades
- Complete the steps to get the Neon Gas Mask
- Follw the directions in the game to build up new areas.
- As before, you'll build up a bunch of new areas.
- Note: You'll be building a place called Club Mooshu. Inside on a pool table you'll see a dog. That's Mooshu and you need to talk to him in order to get the Security Guard Shoulder Buddy so you might as well do it now.
- Eventually you'll start building the beach. Note: When facing the beach on the left side when you've built things up enough you'll see a dog. That's Mooshu and you need to talk to him in order to get the Security Guard Shoulder Buddy so you might as well do it now.
- Once you complete the dance floors of the beach, start dancing.
- You need to make $500k from dancing on the beach in order to earn the item. Staying at the 10x combo will help you earn faster.
How to Get the Security Guard Shoulder Buddy in Festival Tycoon
In order to unlock the Security Guard Shoulder Buddy you need to find all of the Chainsmokers, hidden across the map. Read the instructions below to find them all.
How to Find Mooshu, Chainsmoker 1
You may have already gotten Mooshu while you were working toward getting the Sword Pack but if not, follow these instructions:
- Go to the building called Club Mooshu
- Enter the rooms on the left side.
- Find a pool table with a dog on it, pictured above. That's Mooshu.
- Talk to the dog and you'll have Chainsmoker #1.
How to Find Oliver, Chainsmoker 2
You may have already gotten Oliver while you were working toward getting the Sword Pack but if not, follow these instructions:
- Head to the beach.
- On the left side you'll see a beach gazebo with a dog in it.
- That dog is Oliver. Talk to him you'll have Chainsmoker #2.
How to Find Alex, Chainsmoker 3
In order to find the last two Chainsmokers you'll need to travel to the distant islands labedl A and B. Alex is on Island A. Follow these steps:
- If you haven't already, continue building the beach area until you build the speed boat.
- Get on the speedboat and drive toward the island that has an A above it.
- The island is a tall, rocky crater. Walk around it until you find a sign that says, "Start".
- Make your way up the edge of the crater. You don't need to use the ledges, you can just hop straight up like a hill.
- At the top you'll find lava with small round platforms you need to jump across.
- Jump across the platforms and you'll find a man on the other end. That's Alex. Talk to him and you'll have Chainsmoker #3.
How to Find Drew, Chainsmoker 4
- Head to Island B.
- Follow the pathway on the island next to the sign that says, "Start".
- Jump up onto the rocks, following them around as you make your way higher.
- Jump up the platforms, go in the cave.
- Jump up more platforms, etc. Eventually you'll get to a ledge with a man on it.
- That man is Drew. Talk to him and you'll have Chainsmoker #4.