Alo Sanctuary Roblox Event
Relax, breathe, and get FREE items!February 12th, 2022
The Alo Sanctuary is a beautiful place where you can breathe, balance your chakras, find yourself, etc.
You can also get a ton of FREE things:
- The Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap (Black)
- The Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap (Honeydew)
- The Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap (Highlighter)
- The Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap (Hot Pink)
- The Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap (Jungle)
- The District Trucker Hat
- The Renown Crewneck Pullover
- The Goddess Leggings + Throwback Socks + Alo Tank
- The G.O.A.T. Jacket
- The Aura
- The Green Emerald Gold Rush Puffer
Read on to find out how!
CLICK HERE to get to the Alo Sanctuary Event
About the Alo Sanctuary
Welcome to the Alo Sanctuary.
Explore the island, experience mindfulness with free guided meditation sessions, take free yoga classes, collect yoga poses for your avatar, and earn exclusive items in the Alo store.
You can even help raise money for a good cause - for every visitor who explores the island and completes a quest, Alo will make a donation to support mental health initiatives via Alo Gives.
Come back to unlock exclusive items with daily meditation and take new yoga classes."
In the Alo Sanctuary you can meditate and learn about mindfulness, watch yoga and participate in group yoga lessons, unlock exclusive items, complete quests, and support Alo's donation to mental health initiatives.
The vibe here is mellow, the visuals are lovely, and the sound is minimalist but soothing. If you want to relax, this is a great place to hang out.
There are three activities here:
- Shopping at the Alo Shop
- Meditating in the Alo Sanctuary
- Yoga at the designated yoga area, or anywhere once you learn the moves
How to Get All The FREE Warrior Mats + Alo Yoga Straps
Getting the Warrior Mats + Alo Yoga Straps is super easy. All you have to do is head to the Alo Shop and interact with the yoga mats on the left wall. Pick just one or get them all--It's up to you!
How to Get the FREE Alo Trucker Hat
In order to get the Alo Trucker Hat you'll need to collect 24 Energy Orbs. Read below to find out how to get them all:
- From the entrance to the game, walk straight and in the middle of the stairway you'll find Orb 1.
- When you reach the center area, turn left. Nestled between the grassy hill and the shop you'll find Orb 2. If you haven't already, be sure to go inside the shop and grab at least one Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap on the left wall--You'll need this later.
- Turn left outside the shop and follow the path around the back side. Off to the left you'll see a yoga statue. Next to it is Orb 3.
- Go back the way you came and around the front of the shop. Turn left past the shop onto a rocky pathway. This turns into a sandy pathway and ends up at another yoga statue and Orb 4.
- Enter the water past the white platform and swim slightly to the right until you see a small island with a grassy mound. On top of that mount find Orb 5.
- Go back the way you came, up the sandy path to the center area. Turn left until you encounter two chairs and a plant. A little way past those in the grass you'll find Orb 6.
- Follow the sandy path to the left as it goes up a steep hill where you'll find Orb 7.
- Continue up the sandy path even farther until you reach a cave to the left and a grassy area to the right. Jump to the grassy area where you'll find Orb 8.
- From there, take the sandy path to the left, over the cave entrance, all the way to another yoga statue where you'll find Orb 9.
- Go back the way you came, following the sandy path, and this time keep left as it traverses along the top of the ridge and you'll find another yoga statue and Orb 10.
- Turn around again, heading back on the sandy path and notice that it zig zags its way down the hill on the left. Follow that until you reach a white platform on your right where you'll find Orb 11.
- Go a little bit farther onto that white platform to the yoga statue on your left and Orb 12.
- Now make your way all the way back to the area near the two chairs and Orb 5. From there, turn off the path onto the red wooden ground area and down a hole. As you make your way down the hole, on the left you'll find Orb 13.
- Follow the small cave where you found Orb 12, through a dark, narrow tube, until you find Orb 14.
- Turn around and head back into the cave, walking straight until you see a light at the end of the tunnel with a river and a waterfall. There you'll find Orb 15.
- Go back through the cave, being sure not to fall down into the hole on your left, back past the two chairs and into the center area. Turn left past the chairs and find Orb 16.
- Turn left and enter the Alo Sanctuary (If you haven't gotten a Warrior Mat + Alo Yoga Strap at the shop you'll need to go do that before you can enter the Alo Sanctuary.) where you'll find Orb 17. While you're here, you might as well go to the center of the room and meditate to unlock the Renown Crewneck Pullover.
- Head straight through to the back entrance of the Alo Sanctuary and outside find Orb 18.
- Continue away from the back Alo Sanctuary entrance to see a big tent area. Inside you'll find Orb 19.
- From the tent area turn left onto another sandy path. Follow it to the left until you find another yoga statue and Orb 20.
- Go back on the sandy path but this time keep left and follow it down the hill, curving around to the left under a waterfall where you'll find Orb 21.
- Head back the way you came on the sandy path but keep to the left, walking along the waterfront, until you find the final yoga statue and Orb 22.
- Turn to your right and follow the sandy path through the grassy palm tree area and find Orb 23.
- Continue on the path until you reach a building (The Alo Sanctuary). Turn left at the building until you come back out into the center area. Turn left and next to some short grey walls you'll find Orb 24.
Once you find all 24 Energy Orbs you'll immediately receive a badge. The hat will appear in your inventory in an hour or two.
How to Get the other 4 FREE Items in the Alo Sanctuary
Compared to getting the District Trucker Hat, getting the rest of the items is pretty easy. All you need to do is come back to the Alo Sanctuary each day and meditate for any length of time.
Here's what you will unlock each day that you meditate:
- Meditate 1 Day: Unlock the Renown Crewneck Pullover
- Meditate 3 Days: Unlock the Goddess Leggings + Throwback Socks + Alo Tank
- Meditate 5 Days: Unlock the G.O.A.T. Jacket
- Meditate 7 Days: Unlock the Aura
How to Get the Green Emerald Gold Rush Puffer
To get the Green Emerald Gold Rush Puffer all you have to do is find all five Energy Orbs on the island. Follow these instructions to learn how:
- From the game entrance area, follow the road toward the center of the island and you'll find Energy Orb 1 near the waterfall.
- Keep running straight toward the grassy area between the shop and the meditation center. In the grass find Energy Orb 2.
- Turn around and notice the yoga area ahead of you, to the left of the entrance area. Walk on the pathway right in between the yoga area and the entrance area. This will turn into a dirt pathway with a rocky drop-off straight ahead. Drop off and land in the grass. If you turn around, you'll see a dark cave. Enter the cave and follow it as it curves to the right. You will eventually find Energy Orb 3.
- Go back out the way you came to the center area and find the Sanctuary straight ahead (this is the room you need to meditate in every day in order to earn a bunch of free stuff). You can only enter this building once you've gotten a yoga mat. Run straight through the Sanctuary, then turn left onto the wood walkway. Continue past the yoga pose onto a dirt pathway. At this point you'll be able to see Energy Orb 4 in the cave ahead.
- Go back out of the cave the way you came in. Outside of the cave you'll see a grassy ledge to your right, jump on it. Keep jumping up onto ledges until you get to the top of that cliff. Continue up the hill where you'll see trees at the top in the distance. WARNING: There are holes you can fall in. Watch your step! Once you get to the very top of the hill you'll find Energy Orb 5.
Once you find all 5 Energy Orbs you'll immediately receive a badge. The Green Emerald Gold Rush Puffer will arrive in your inventory within a few hours.